We are implementing the following public safety procedures to protect your family and our staff during the current health crisis, effective immediately.
- We are open and will continue to care for you and your loved one – day or night, every day of the year. The continuum of care that we offer is unparalleled and gives the families we serve tremendous peace-of-mind, especially during these unsettling times.
- We are adhering to guidelines recommended by the CDC, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, NFDA and the Town of Danvers & City of Salem, Boards of Health.
- We are offering phone, Facetime, Zoom and email family appointments to families choosing to stay home. If you choose to come into the Funeral home for your appointment, we require that you limit the number of people attending to Four (4).
- All ceremonies in our funeral homes are limited to 45 guests maximum.
- Visiting hours or wakes are available and we have an established queuing area out side of the funeral homes for guests to wait to enter upon reaching capacity of 45 guests.
- Live Streaming is available for services in our funeral homes, places of worship and at some cemeteries.
- Enhanced hygiene practices and social distancing are in effect with our team.
- All employees, families and guests are required to wear a face covering while inside our building.
- Please be mindful of CDC guidelines to wash your hands often and refrain from handshakes and hugs at all gatherings.
- We are in constant communication with our faith community partners, cemeteries, hospitals, as well as state and local health officials on steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We continue to ask that those at risk or those not feeling well stay home and reach out to the family through our obituary page. If you are attending services, please follow the CDC recommendations. Click here for more information.
These new implementations will be in effect until further notice, and are subject to change as the current situation evolves.
If you have any further questions about how we are handling the new recommendations or how they might affect you, please give us a call at (978) 774-6600 or (978) 744-2350.
At O’Donnell Cremations – Funerals – Celebrations - we are committed to living out our core purpose of Healing, Inspiring Trust, and Comforting Souls. Our staff as a whole is working in new and creative ways that ensure the health and safety of the families we serve and of our own families at home.