Advance Planning can provide you, as well as your family, a cherished peace of mind. By organizing your funeral needs in advance, overwhelming decisions that your family will have to face can be eliminated. This allows for the focus to be on their loss and in celebrating your life. Being able to control your arrangements ensures that there won't be financial worries left for your loved ones.
Thousands of family members have entrusted their funeral plans with The O'Donnell Funeral Home in Salem and the Peterson-O'Donnell Funeral Home in Danvers.
We offer you -
- Complete funeral and cremation service advance planning while locking in today's price.
- All pre-need funds are placed into a inflation protected insurance policy or funeral trust.
- By designating the funeral policy as "Irrevocable," the funds are exempt from Medicaid.
- Payment plans available to most individuals.
- Pre-funded funeral plans may be transferred to us from another funeral home.
Our family of advanced care planners will guide you through all of the choices to be made at one of our two locations, in the comfort of your own home or over the phone or computer.
Please click the link below or call 978-744-2350 or 978-774-6600, to ask any questions or establish an appointment with one of our professional advance planners.
We can meet with you 7 days a week at your convenience.
Thank you for considering our family of funeral homes.
You are welcome to call us any time of the day, any day of the week, for immediate assistance. Or, visit our funeral home in person at your convenience.