At O'Donnell - Cremations - Funerals - Celebrations, we take great pride in caring for our families, and will work tirelessly to provide you with a beautiful, lasting tribute to your loved one. While honoring your loved one is our top priority, we also want to help you through this difficult time. We have a wide range of resources to support you not only today, but in the weeks and months to come.
- Two brand new spectacular funeral homes, impeccably decorated - Our homes feature the finest in furnishings, lighting and décor, provided by the worlds leading interior design firms. When you enter our location everything is first class.
- Largest parking lots of any funeral homes on the North Shore - With over 75 and 100 parking spaces at our locations we are able to accommodate large celebrations all the while having a home like warm feeling for those who prefer an intimate setting.
- Expert Funeral Directors - Expert Cremation Planners and Expert Advance Planning Directors - Our team is comprised of the leading Massachusetts experts in each and every need possible when it comes to end of life planning.
- Support and follow up is what sets us apart - The grief period begins after the funeral is over - When you choose O'Donnell - you have a new friend who will be there to support you.
- Commitment to community - from our annual Veterans breakfasts and trips to our Grief Seminars and remembrance services - Our care for the community is unapparelled in our field.
- Options for everyone's budget - We will help guide each and every family to find the right service to fit their needs without going over their budget.
- Knowledge of all traditions & customs - We are the experts in multicultural funeral rites and services. no matter your heritage or background or religion or lack there of we can create a service that fits your needs.
- Technology is our forte - We can create digital services and tributes that no other funeral home can provide with ease.
- Over 100 years of Family owned service - We are 4th generation funeral home owners and have been trusted for a century to help those in need.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - We come to you if you need in the home and are here to serve at any time.
A sampling of our offerings is listed below. Please call us at 978-774-6600 or 978-744-2350 so we can help you.
We can create a customized, online memorial for you to share with family and friends. The memorial includes the obituary and any photographs you wish to provide. It will serve as a place for visitors to post condolences, share memories, upload photos, and light candles in honor of your loved one.
We can produce a personal tribute video that can be played at the service and online. Simply provide us with the photographs you want to include and we will transform them into a video celebration of your treasured memories. DVDs or digital files of the video are also available. The Video tribute will be played on your loved ones online memorial page for all to enjoy.
We have been designated the cremation experts in our community. We are the only local funeral home to have the proper sheltering facilities for cremation choosing families. Having our safety protocols in place gives peace of mind at a trying time. Most importantly from the moment a loved one is pick up they never leave our care, we escort them to our local crematory. Not all cremation services provide this service. We take very seriously the responsibility placed on us when families entrust us to care for their loved ones.
We make it easy for friends and family to send flowers to your home or service to honor your loved one. We have partnered with local florists to offer the convenience of ordering directly from the obituary page of our website. You can also use this feature to select the flowers you would like at the service. This is a secure way to choose beautiful arrangements from the privacy and comfort of your home.
We reduce the stress of contacting those who need the details of the service for your loved one. We post the dates and times of the service as part of the online memorial on our website. You can then either share the memorial on your Facebook or Twitter page or copy the details from the site into an email or text. Both options give you the peace of mind that you have provided the necessary information to those who need it.
We offer one year of free daily grief support emails to the families we serve. It is important to us that we continue to comfort our families through the difficult days that the first year of grieving can bring.
PSA – Value of Funerals & Funeral Directors
You are welcome to call us any time of the day, any day of the week, for immediate assistance. Or, visit our funeral home in person at your convenience.